Quality Control Company Ltd (QCC) is a legal entity duly registered under the laws of the Republic of Ghana. The mission of the company is to facilitate trade of quality Agricultural Produce on both domestic and international markets through the provision of World-class inspection services. As a conformity assessment body, management of QCC recognizes the importance of inspiring the confidence of clients and stakeholders through the implementation of a management system that is based on independence, professional conduct, impartiality, confidentiality, and responsiveness. Consequently these values have been addressed in QCC/MN.02 conditions for the Provision of Inspection Services.
It is the policy of the Quality Control Company Limited to provide inspection services that consistently meet or exceed requirements of our Cutomers. We achieve this goal by implementing Quality Management Systems that conforms to ISO/IEC 17020 and emphasises:
- Professionalism and Excellence;
- Human Resource Development;
- Maintenance of a Work Culture which actively seeks opportunities for continual improvement
- The application of State-of-Art Technologies.
Statement Of Impartiality
The Management of QCC recognizes and understands the importance of being impartial, and of being seen to be impartial, in carrying out its inspection activities through:
- Identification of potential conflict of interest,
- Fair and just resolution of conflicts,
- Deployment of competent and objective inspection personnel,
- Engagement of open-minded advisory committee members.